Double Column Metal Band Saw Machine

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Hebei

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2020-01-08 02:29

  • Browse the number:

    202

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Cangzhou Taiya Machinery Co., Ltd

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:mhbxg(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Hebei

Address:Hebei

Website:http://www.tyfittingsmachine.com/ http://www.zthywj.com/com/mhbxg/

Product details

Parameter

Type

TYS4235

Cut capacity W*H (mm)

Round 350

Square 350*400

Bundle cutting W*H (mm)

Max.350*230

Min.200*20

Saw belt size(mm)

4220*34*1.1

Belt line speed(m/min)

40/60/80

Main generator power(kw)

3

Hydraulic generator power(kw)

0.75

Cooling generator power (kw)

0.09

Working clamp style

Hydraulic

Saw belt tighten style

Hand

Main transmit structure

Turbine

Loading style

Extra roller

Packing dimensions(mm) L*M*H

2100*110*1500

Weights of machine (kgs)

1970

OPTIONAL:

CHANGED VOLTAGE

AUTO CLEAN CHIP

BAND SAW BLADE

WOODEN CASE


Description

Dual Column Horizontal Semi-auto Band Saw Iron Cut Machine


Main features:

1. Suitable for sawing and cutting materials into same-sized in massive quantity

2. Auto material feed, auto cut feed, auto cut.

3. Man-machine interface instead of the traditional control panel, digital way to set up the working parameters.

4. PLC programmable controller make selecting saw or cut mode easily.

5. Linear scale for feed positioning, the positioning error ≤ 0.2mm.

6. Double-column and double-cylinder structure greatly prolongs the service life of the machine, a unique feature exclusively owned by the company.

7. Hydraulic control of cutting speed, step less speed regulation

8. Stable sawing with high precision

9. Can be customized: Automatic chip collection device; The clamping device for cutting bundles

Accessory


1. Front extensive arm, 3 pieces

2. Anchor bolt, 4 pieces

3. Nut, some pieces

4. Washer, some pieces

5. Oil gun, 1 piece

6. Foot pedal


1. Double column structure, different size column

2. Hydraulic pincers clamping

3. Reasonable structure for guiding seat ensures correct guiding of the guiding arm

4. Hydraulic control of clamp, stepless adjustment


Shipping

Payment terms: TT 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% before shipment

Delivery time: 30 days after we received your deposit

Certificate: CE and ISO certificate

Packing: Wooden Case

Guarantee: 5 years from the date of B/L


After Sales Service:

1. Our guarantee time is five years from B/L Date, if any component is damaged during guarantee time, we can send the component to the customer by DHL, TNT freely.

2. Our factory can send our engineer to the customer's factory install, commission and training freely. The customer provide the double trip tickets, food and accommodation for our engineer. The customer also can send the engineer to our factory to learn the operation and maintains freely.

3. Our factory provide the service for the customer forever, if the customer need operation help, can contact us by MSN, Skype, Email and Telephone at any time, we provide 24 hours on-line service.


Pictures



http://www.tyfittingsmachine.com/